This individual will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Role includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and delivery
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
The position is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The person is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best). It’s clear then that managing and delivering content should be part of this role.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
(ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Your basic working hours will be between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, although you may have to work longer if you have deadlines to meet.
You will be office-based but will also travel to meet clients occasionally.
Our Culture and Core Values here at Clements are built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and their hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Clements Limited, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
If you are interested in this position can you in the first instance please email a copy of your current CV together with a covering letter to:
Charlotte Ayres – email@example.com